About YES Sacco
Yes Sacco is a licensed Sacco established in ……….. with the Sole objective of uplifting the members’ social economic wellbeing.
In the Sacco responded to members banking needs by introducing the several products to offer banking services to its members. To date the Sacco has its members in the following regions in Nairobi(Parkside towers ), Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru, ,Eldoret, Western Region, Central Region.
Objective – The objective of establishing Yes Sacco was to enhance members’ individual socio-economic status by way of:-
· Mobilization Of savings
· Afford them credit at fair and reasonable rate
Mission: Empowering members for life
Core values (TIIP)
·Listening and Caring
Save More, Borrow wisely
Yes SACCO membership
Yes Sacco’ Membership is open to all Kenyan Nationals anywhere in the World
To join the Sacco one needs to;
1). Complete Membership Application Form
2). Attach copy of Kenyan National Identity Card or Valid Kenyan Passport
3). Attach colored passport size photograph.
This Customer Service Charter is our formal commitment and promise to provide you with services that meet your expectations. We are committed to meet and even exceed these expectations.
We shall endeavor to provide you with high quality service by:-
· Communicating effectively.
· Acting on any feedback relayed and prompt response
· Providing accurate, complete and up-to-date information.
· Having competent staff who knowledgeable about our products and services.
· Being courteous and courteous.
Providing accurate and complete information
Providing your membership details ready when contacting us
Treating our staff with courtesy and respect
Sharing with us your feedback
OUR PROMISE TO OUR MEMBERS
When you call us on the telephone us we will:-
· Answer your call and be ready and willing to serve
· Let you know who you are speaking to
· Remain polite, courteous and friendly
When you e-mail or write a letter to us we will:-
- Provide an initial email response within 24 hours and respond to letters within 3 working days
- Let you know who is dealing with your enquiry
- Remain polite and be courteous
When you need information from us, we will:-
- Ensure we provide you with accurate, complete and up-to-date information
- Ensure that our website and web portal are accessible
When you have a complaint about our service, we will:-
- Provide an acknowledgment and initial response within 24 hours
- Resolve the complaint within a maximum of 5 working days
- Chairman- Vincent Mayabi
- Vice Chairman-Martin Waigwa
- Treasurer- Gilbert Ngetich
- Secretary- Alfred Polo
- Education committee- Martin Waigwa and Nicholas Marvin Onyango
- Credit committee- Gilbert Ngetich, Vincent Mayabi and Alfred Polo
Ex-official – Lawrence Maungu
- Chairman- Daniel Mwatu
- Secretary- Rashid Mohammed
- Member- John Kimani
- Martha Oloo- Sacco Manager
- Luis Julio Mukiira- Sacco Administrator
- Nora Wesonga- Sacco Customer Care